About Lady Margaret School
Lady Margaret School is a Church of England academy for girls aged 11-18 situated on Parsons Green in South West London. Established in September 1917, there are currently 775 girls on roll, of whom 179 are in the Sixth Form and 90 teaching and support staff.
It is an outstandingly successful school in welcoming girls of all academic abilities and ensuring that they achieve their full potential.
The school seeks to offer a safe, caring and intellectually stimulating environment supported by a strong programme of extra-curricular activities that enables students to go on to lead fulfilled and enriched lives.
Its success is based on a culture of high expectations and aspirations, excellent standards of teaching and a strong commitment to the Christian ethos. However, it remains an inclusive school and girls from other faiths or those who have no religious beliefs at all are welcomed.
Lady Margaret School is a community of great energy and enthusiasm. It is also a community driven by Christian values, and we place great importance on girls behaving with integrity and with kindness.
A majority of students stay on in the Sixth Form that has high academic standards. This enables girls to choose undergraduate courses at universities of their choice, including Oxbridge, Imperial and UCL as well as art and music colleges.
Please click on the post for further details.
There are currently no vacancies at the moment
If you would like an informal chat or to arrange a visit to the school for a tour and a chance to meet a member of our senior staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant Privacy Notice
Find out how we use applicant information
Working for us
We offer all our staff:
- A supportive school that has staff Well-being at its core
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations
- Excellent career progression opportunities in addition to the high quality CPD which is part of our established systems for staff support and development
- A comprehensive benefits package including pension, employee assistance programme and Cyclescheme
- A convenient location served by excellent transport links, close to local amenities and green spaces.