Congratulations to our Year 13 students with an amazing set of results!
- Overall, 46% of grades were A*- A, 80% of grades were A*-B and 92% of A Level grades A* – C .
- The percentage of grades at A*-A is significantly above the national average, which is 26.5% for 2023.
- We are also proud to announce that Lady Margaret School has won the ‘London Comprehensive School of the Year 2024 in this year’s Sunday Times Parent Power Schools Guide.
Application Process for September 2024
To apply to our Sixth Form, please either create an account on Admissions+ Applicaa if you are an external student, or activate your account following the instructions on your welcome email, sent to the student email account, which will be sent on 19 October, if you are an internal student. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
Please complete the application form by the deadline of:
- Thursday 30 November 2023 (Internal students)
- Thursday 11 January 2024 (External students)
Timetable for Sixth Form Entry 2024
Closing date for applications via Applicaa –
Thursday 30 November 2023 – Internal Students
Thursday 11 January 2024 – External Students
Internal and External student discussions with Senior Staff –
Invitations will be sent via Applicaa – December 2023 and January 2024.
- Conditional offers will be made via Applicaa immediately after students have had their discussion.
- Sixth Form Induction Day – Wednesday 26 June 2024. All students are expected to attend.
- GCSE Results Day and Sixth Form enrolment onto A Level courses – Thursday 22 August 2024
- Start of term – w/c 2 September 2024
Sixth Form Entry Requirements
In order to study A Levels you must have at least six GCSEs at grade 5 or above. This includes at least a grade 5 in English Language and in Mathematics.
If you wish to study any other subject at A Level you must have a grade 6 or above at GCSE in the subject in question, where previously studied.
If you wish to study Mathematics at A Level you must have a minimum grade of 7.
If you wish to study any of the Sciences (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) a minimum of a grade 7-7 is required in Combined Science GCSE or a grade 6 in the appropriate separate science GCSE and a Grade 6 in Mathematics GCSE.
Grade 6 or above in Mathematics at GCSE is required for Economics.
For other subjects not studied at GCSE a grade 6 or above in English Language is required.
For Fine Art and for Design Technology: Fashion and Textiles if not studied at GCSE, you will need to bring a portfolio to your Sixth Form discussion.
The entry requirements for the Sixth Form both for applicants already in the school and for external applicants are outlined above.
Full details are available in the Sixth Form Admissions Policy